Thursday 28 November 2013

This Is Tomorrow

Works at the new gym are progressing well, I'm spending as much time there as I can whilst fitting it in with the media work that I'm doing. The show prep DVD is now on sale from www.kevanwilson.com and I will be promoting it at a supplements shop soon, details to follow in due course. Also, here's an interview with Dr. Susan Aldridge that I did recently for one of my sponsors http://www.allergycosmos.co.uk/blog/the-role-of-air-purification-in-bodybuilding-an-interview-with-kevan-wilson/ The most fun that I've had lately was on Sunday when I filmed my first advert for LA Muscle which will be on TV before Christmas.  We filmed at Eddie Abbew's gym in Hemel Hempstead and it was great to have some quality time with my old friend in between takes.  We both laughed at the guidance note at the end of my script that read "most important is his physique, he must be big, muscular and ripped enough to be credible yet old enough to be convincing that he has been worn by life"  That will be why they asked me to do the job then!