Friday 22 November 2013

Don't Stop Me Now

Who knew that trying to get a new gym open would be such hard work?  What with the gym and the media work I've gone back to working full time - and I'm loving it! Ok here's some important stuff. Firstly, with the holidays coming up this excellent piece from my friends at Supplement Centre might be very handy come the New Year http://blog.supplementcentre.com/fat-loss-guide/  And talking of Christmas, if you want to buy someone a great present for less than a tenner, have a look at this http://youtu.be/byAjQwma6ao.  This weekend I am making my first TV ad for LA Muscle, it will be shown on The Active Channel first and as soon as I have dates I will of course post them, there will be more TV related news to follow in the New Year.  Finally, England's cricketers have learned, as I did a long time ago, that when confidence turns into arrogance things tend to turn around and bite you, I wonder if the same thing will happen to George Groves when he fights Carl Froch tomorrow?