Tuesday 19 November 2013

The Weight

People often ask me how much weight to put on for off season training. Everyone is different of course but I like to take about 4 weeks after my last show to add 10 kilos to my show weight for off season training and then keep that weight steady. It's nice to be eating well again, I've almost put on the 10 kilos already, and its nice to have some energy for all of the media work that I am currently doing. This started on Saturday when I did a photoshoot for my clothing sponsors www.repraw.com along with a few other guys including Drug Free pro Mark Claxton and up and coming bodybuilder Ollie Matthews (pictured).  Ollies website http://norwichpersonaltrainer.co.uk/ is worth a look too. I have more stuff going on this weekend, as well as getting the new gym ready and also promoting the show prep DVD which is released on November 25th and is now available for pre order.  It makes a great Christmas present, please see the order form on the front page of www.kevanwilson.com