Tuesday 21 August 2012

Never say never

Well after being so busy prepping people it will be nice to be at a show this weekend where I have nobody competing.  It is the Kent Klassic in Gravesend and I have to say that I have been secretly dieting over the last few weeks as I thought about competing again.  I've kept quiet about it because I don't talk it unless I'm sure that I can walk it and as you can see from the pic I'm nowhere near ready and still covered in cortisol from recent issues in my private life.  The show is run by two of the nicest people in the UKBFF, Bill and Sarah Bridges, who have always been very nice to me and I always go along to support the event.  But if my class is won by someone who deosn't look much better than I do here then I will be very tempted to do another show very soon!