Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dedication, that's the name of the game

After the disappointment of having to let Danny go (he was like a son to me) I was very happy when I produced this before and after comparison picture of Amrit, who placed 4th in Sunday's show.  Amrit joined the team quite late this year so I did not coach him during the crucial bulking up phase last winter except for a few workouts where he joined Danny and I.  The knock on effect of that was that he had to diet incredibly hard to get into condition during the 3 months that I was prepping him for his show. I am proud to say that he met the challenge head on and never complained once, unlike some, and as a result he has made a huge amount of progress this year.  Now that I have him firmly under my wing I am expecting him to do very well next year and challenge for some 70 kilo titles!