Tuesday 31 May 2011

Like a rhinestone cowboy....

...getting cards and letters from people I don't even know and offers coming over the phone. Well it's not been quite that good but almost! I have been overwhelmed by the congratulations that I have received since Monday morning, all the people at Gold's and the bodybuilding community in general have all been so kind. Believe it or not, that means more to me than any trophy or title so it has a been a hectic but very rewarding few days. But life is about the future so the first person that I called (after I had spoken to my kids of course) was Danny, so that we could organise him for his show on July 31st. He will now have 2 months of feeling the pain that I know so well, and hopefully the glory at the end of it, we will see. Here's a photo of the winning line up on Sunday.