Sunday 1 May 2011

Deja vu

Yesterday, in my first ever contest for NABBA, I came second in my class to Okon Gulutu (pictured). Okon is a massively experienced bodybuilder and one of the nicest guys on the circuit, he has competed for NABBA for the last 15 years in the Mr. classes but turned 50 a few weeks ago so decided to compete in my class, just my luck! It was an extremely close contest and we both competed very hard, many people thought that I had won but if I'm honest, although I was the biggest and heaviest I've ever been, I could have been a bit more ripped, so no complaints. On the plus side Okon has invited me to train with him at his gym in Cyprus the next time I'm there. The official show video is ordered so I will post a video and stills from that when it gets here, and as usual, I will let you people be the judges.