Monday 6 June 2011

Portugal beckons

One week of rebound training and I've gained over a stone. Highlights of the week were shopping with Natalie & the boys and curly fries with chimichangas, just because it's fun to say chimichanga - try it! I have now cleaned up the diet and am counting the workouts and days until I go to Portugal. I need a holiday and I'm also going to have a look at property out there as I do miss having a home in the sun. First though I have to get Danny properly set as his show is at the end of July, so that starts tomorrow with his first show prep leg session, I feel sorry for him because it does hurt but I know that he will respond well. They are also doing some more filming for the documentary this week, that will be at my house and Danny is going to be in it too as he is my number 1 protege. Here's another picture from my win at the NAC UK Open.