Saturday 14 May 2011

The spoils go to Manchester

An excellent day off today. I even went back to bed after doing morning cardio! Then a great afternoon of football, well done to both Manchester clubs, the deserved winners of their respective trophies. Meanwhile the not so mighty Tottenham are squabbling over 5th place after a poor season. We need a goalkeeper, a striker and a new manager, yes really! Preparation is going well for Saturday, I did have a slight panic over the fake tan but that's sorted now. I'm still waiting for the NABBA show video and photos but I have received one more picture which shows that my lower back and hamstrings were not tight enough. My hamstrings have always been a problem, my legs are big but the hamstrings just don't show. It used to drive my coach Eddie mad, he would have pulled his hair out if he had any!