Wednesday 25 May 2011

Almost there

So after the luxury of actually eating properly for a whole day on Sunday I went straight back onto the depletion diet on Monday.... and it is hurting. Just today and tomorrow to go now and then I'll be carbing up on Friday. As I have the NABBA Britain on Saturday and then the NAC Britain on Sunday the carbing will be a delicate balancing act! I can't wait until Monday, not just because it will be the start of the food slaughter but also because I'm hooked on "Made in Chelsea". Depending on what happens in Monday's episode, I may have to go and slap Spencer and walk away with Funda over my shoulder, yeah 'cos she would love that - not! First TOWIE now this, what is going on? I blame Natalie. Finally, here's the winners pose from Saturday at the Bodypower.