Thursday 10 April 2014

I Believe I Can Fly

Excellent back session at PPF yesterday. As you can see from the photo, even though I'm permanently off season and drug free these days I'm managing to keep a decent physique, especially the "wings" that were my best feature when I competed. That is because without the pressure of constantly competing and now being able to eat properly rather than dieting strictly I have licence to try all sorts of new things in my workouts.  Nearly all of them work really well which means that I can then use the new methods when coaching my proteges.  I didn't make it to the "Hercules Olympia" as I had gym issues to deal with (oh the joys of being a gym owner) but I've heard good reports, so well done to everyone who competed.  The season is now well and truly underway so if you're going to compete at any time this year it's time to get serious.  Don't miss a workout and don't miss a meal, go to the gym on business, get into the best shape of your life and own the stage when you get up there.  Most of all believe in yourself, it's amazing what you can achieve if you do that simple thing!