Wednesday 2 April 2014

Ash Wednesday

Had a great time yesterday working with my old friend Dean Ash for LA Muscle.  We were doing a teleshopping promotional video, which will be shown on The Active Channel, for Norateen Heavyweight II, which I am using as an extra supplement now that I am drug free. It seems to be doing a good job, I'm happy and steady at 18 stone and lean, so I'm glad to put my name to it.  Dean and I first met many years ago at Body Limit Gym in St. Albans and were once both coached by Eddie Abbew.  We reminisced about how Eddie, at 8am on the morning of the British Finals in 2010, had us both practice posing into the mirrors in his hotel bedroom, because he's that much of a perfectionist.  Dean has now stopped bodybuilding and is doing MMA instead, around all of the other committments that he has of course.  He's very popular and a lovely guy, I wish him all the very best with that.