Wednesday 16 November 2011

Holiday time at last!

Firstly, just to wrap up the bodybuilding side of things can I say that Steve will upload the photos from the NAC Open as soon as he gets a chance, I was pleased with the way that I looked and I've had a lot of good feedback, including people telling me that I definitely should have won, but to be honest it's all in the past to me now. More importantly, everyone that I'm coaching and prepping for next year is going very well, with one person, Del from Wales, doing particularly well. But while  next years champions are working hard in the gym for the next week, I will be on a beach in Tenerife getting some well earned rest!  Finally, I spent most of today with my gorgeous Princess Lilybelle.  Here she is, with her cheeky look that she gives me, eating the only two bags of sweets this year that were actually going to be mine!