Thursday 3 November 2011

Forward planning



Prep is going well for the NAC British Open on Sunday in Manchester. Having won the UK Open there earlier in the year I am looking forward to it but I am also already making plans to be busy after that and as well as continuing to try to push Danny and Martin to new heights I have several others who have shown interest in competing under my guidance next season to realise their full potential. I will reveal no names yet as some will drop out as they always do when the going gets tough but preliminary and dietary work has already started and will continue throughout this bulking phase of the year. However, in due course I will train each and every one of the new crop for a few sessions, then I will know if any of them can become a British champion, or know the reason why not.  Finally, I have an unlikely new hero, Hugh Grant, who's latest girlfriend is 30 years younger than him, quite right too mate!  Here's a pic from the UKBFF Britain that my sister Wendie likes so much she plastered it all over facebook!