Sunday 10 April 2011

The wisdom of my Daughter

As it is now just mainly depletion dieting and high rep training for the next 2 weeks or so, I made the most of my last semi - normal weekend. On Saturday, cardio in the sunshine as pictured, a Mexican for my last cheat meal and then to the movies to see "Limitless" which is quite good, but the plot had more holes than the GF's fishnet stockings. Then today shopping with my darling Daughter Natalie, who afterwards wanted junk food for lunch. So I order hers and then order mine, she looks at me worryingly and says "Dad, ordering a salad and a bottle of water in McDonalds is like going to a prostitute and asking for a cuddle". Whilst I cannot argue with her logic, it is nevertheless distressing to hear it from someone who I still think of as my sweet little girl!