Thursday 7 April 2011

Its all good!

Whisper it quietly but things have gone amazingly well this week. I say whisper because I've not eaten any chicken or broccoli for a week now, those meals have been replaced with my own alternative foods and recipes, and the people that I respect at Golds all say that I've cut up much quicker this week; go figure. So I look forward with confidence to April 30th but I'm also thinking about July 31st which will be Daniel's first proper show. Dan is only 19 but is learning very quickly about the level of committment required, he is fully meeting the challenge, head on and putting all of the other juniors, and many others in the gym, to shame. I'll put a picture of him on here soon but I want him a bit bigger first. So here instead is my Princess Lilybelle, all excited to be going to play in the sunshine!