Monday 4 April 2011

Finally.....

Today, at last, I finally became confident about being ready for April 30th. My weight is still just above 18 stone but Martin Duckett & Gaz Smith both had a look at my legs today and said that they are sure that they will be completely through in plenty of time. I can't actually face any more chicken and broccoli so I've started inventing bodybuilding show diet recipes, I might tell you more about them in due course, depending on how I look for this years shows! Yesterday was Mother's Day as I'm sure you know, I lost my Mum over 10 years ago but it still hurts; so Steve, Natalie and Amy all tend to rally round me on that special day. It was great spending some time with all of them, and I also saw Lilybelle, who is just growing up so quickly, they are not babies for long are they?