Sunday 17 April 2011

It's almost worth getting old

It's nice to have one last bit of enjoyment amongst all of the hard dieting and cardio this close to a show. So spending Friday evening with the six most important people in my life did the job brilliantly. Steve, Amy & Natalie came round with Lilybelle, Caden & Colby. We had cards, presents and cake (diet? what diet?). Then the Grandchildren decided to celebrate my Birthday by all having a bath together! I cannot explain what it is like when they are all here, it's chaos, there is carnage everywhere in my house and I love every minute of it, because it is the most magical feeling imaginable, I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Anyway, back to work tomorrow, Martin will take a look and give me his honest opinion and we'll see what happens from there, here comes the pain!