Sunday 30 June 2013

The Bitch Is Back

I'm now almost 2 months into the total rebuild of my legs. The cold wet winter meant that my worn out knees were painful 24/7 which made proper leg training impossible, but I'm amazed how quickly they are coming back. I'm using lots of cod liver oil and Collagen Plus in my diet and I have invented an entirely new leg training programme based on a "bitching" or "hate the weights" attitude to leg workouts and constant variation so that I only ever do the same exercise once a month.  I've always had good legs, as does anyone coached by Eddie Abbew, but I made a vow not to compete again unless they were at least as good as last year, I am now sure that they will actually be better! Finally, my clothing sponsors have brought out a metal shaker which I have been testing and I am now very happy to recommend, its so much easier to clean than plastic which means that there are no problems with the protein smells associated with plastic shakers.