Sunday 23 June 2013

Kiss The Bride

Yesterday's victory in the first test between the Lions and Australia is not something to be celebrated.  The harsh yet simple fact is that if Halfpenny was kicking for Australia then they would have won by a distance.  Sexton was sublime and inspirational as was expected and it's just as well! 
I spent a couple of days last week in Stratford upon Avon for the wedding of my good friends Glenn and Leanne.  I've been friends with Leanne for the last 4 years on her journey of self improvement.  She is an amazing person and as you can see she is so beautiful.  Glenn does my tattoos and has become a good friend too so I was very happy when they asked me to drive my Aston Martin as the wedding car.  A great time was had by all and I wish them love and happiness forever.