Saturday 1 June 2013

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Another busy week so no change there!  The promo video for the TV series has been made and will hopefully be aired in a couple of months time.  We are also planning to make a DVD of this years show prep and have it available for purchase by Christmas.  Show prep is hard enough and having it all filmed will make it even tougher but I'm looking forward to the challenge.  My initial plans are to compete on September 22nd to try to retain the UKBFF Midlands title that I won last year  as a warm up for the British finals on October 19th, after that I will see how I feel before making any further competition decisions.  Talking of challenges, I can't wait for the British Lions tour of Australia.  The warm up match against the Barbarians was encouraging, the Lions are strong in every department and if they can run each game through Mike Phillips and Johnny Sexton then I predict a series victory.