Tuesday 22 January 2013

Pretty Fly For A White Guy

One of the best things about this time of year is that I have enough free time to get to see some of the people that I usually only help by email. One such person is now a very dear friend and told me about 10 days ago that I'm "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" or words to that effect, I took it as a compliment!  I shall be going to Edinburgh soon to see Sonny Lama, who I recently featured, and also another protege from there that I have become close to.  Sometime after that I will head to the North East to see some other people that I'm helping including the man that I talked about in the last documentary who is giving his Mum a kidney, some other people are coming to train with me at Olney too.  All of these people are great to meet and life is very rewarding at the moment. Finally, credit where it's due, I had some new business cards made by Moo.com, they arrived quickly and were a good price for a top quality business card.