Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Day

So as the New Year starts I have made just one resolution and after the disasters of last year you will probably be able to work out what that is. Now it's time for a new season though, the muscle tissue has all gone very flat during my very restful holiday but that will change virtually overnight now that I am eating clean and training hard again.  I have made specific training plans to make the most of the fact that, according to everyone that saw me win the "Stars", for some reason I am actually getting better with age.  It can't last forever of course so I will make hay while the sun shines.  Tunisia was lovely, the people are so friendly and I spent some real quality time during the holiday with the most beautiful baby girl that I have ever seen in my whole life!  Am I now broody or what?!