Sunday 6 January 2013

Under Pressure

Just a reminder that "One Year On", the follow up to last years TV documentary will be shown on TV tomorrow, Monday January 7th, at 8.30 pm on the Community Channel (Sky 539 /  Freeview 87).  I had 'flu throughout the filming of it but hopefully I don't look too bad and on the plus side my ex girlfriend doesn't spoil the end of this one by being in it!  Now, if you want some training advice for the New Year and if you have a copy, take a look at page 140 of "The Beef" issue no. 67.  The logic regarding muscles being kept under tension or under pressure is exactly what I try to emphasise to people, especially the short rep, short set, ego trainers, and the methods described by Nash Jocic are something that I also teach.  You know what they say about the proof of the pudding and as you can see from all of the B & A's on the personal training page, these methods work!