Sunday 21 October 2012

UKBFF British final 2012

Well despite being in the biggest and best condition of my career I only placed 7th in the UKBFF British finals. Looking around in the pump up area I felt that I would place 3rd, was certain that I was in the top 3 at least, and everyone else thought so too but it wasn't to be. There is a theory that certain people were upset by the honesty of my much watched documentary and that I would be made to pay for being so honest. I don't necessarily subscribe to  that, but that was always a risk that I was prepared to take. This year I have achieved an all time record of upsetting people by telling the truth and next year I will try even harder to do exactly the same. The highlight of the weekend so far has been  meeting one of my bodybuilding idols, Shawn Ray.  Spending 10 precious minutes shooting the breeze with one of the all time greats was both surreal and highly educational.