Thursday 4 October 2012

Need a little time

OK let's be brutally honest as usual, I'm not going to be anywhere near my best for Sunday, this picture proves that.  So here's the plan, cardio up to and including Friday morning, diet up to and including Saturday night, no carb up and just work hard enough on stage on Sunday to at least qualify for my 4th consecutive UKBFF British final.  I don't expect to win, the quality and standard these days is far too high for anyone that hasn't dieted for longer than 4 weeks to win a regional title. Eddie always said that I could do it in 6 weeks though as I'm reasonably lean all year round so if I can just get through Sunday then I have 2 more weeks and by that time the real me should be on stage.  Finally, a quick mention about Stoptober, which is a 28 day "quit smoking" challenge.  Smoking is a disgusting habit that makes your teeth black, your breath stink and damages your whole body, it also killed my Mum.  If you are a smoker then take up the challenge and stop!