Friday 12 October 2012

Where Does The Time Go?

There are actually some good things about intensive show prep.  One of them is that as I spend so many hours doing boring low intensity cardio on my recumbent bike in my conservatory at home, I can catch up on all the recent TV that I've missed.  I have LG HD TV's in every room of the house not as an indulgence but because it can be useful. So I am happy to see that Charlie Sheen, my hero, is doing really well with his excellent new series "Anger Management" whilst the once great but now pitiful and woeful "Two and a Half Men" dies an embarrassing slow, painful death without him. Also, well done Sky Atlantic, "The British" is an excellent series, well apart from that fat, bald, Irishman Terry Wogan popping up a couple of times to talk nonsense. Finally, today was the best day of the week as I spent most of it with Natalie and Colby.  He will be three years old tomorrow, where does the time go?  Here is my gorgeous baby Grandson with his Birthday present from Granddad, a spiderman motor bike and crash helmet!