Thursday 6 September 2012

Life in "The bay of the leader"

This place is quite surreal, a string of luxurious hotels flanked on one side by the Red Sea and the other by the Sinai Desert. It is a usual holiday for me, people asking for diet and training advice, others wanting photos with me, it's still very flattering and enjoyable. The one worrying thing out here though is that they sell steroids cheaply over the counter in all the pharmacies. I have had some people ask me what they should buy, my answer is none of them. Aside from the fact that those who have asked are too young to be taking them, if you are going to go on the gear make sure that you get it from a proven reputable supplier. If not, what you are buying could be counterfeit at best or dangerous, even fatal at worst. Think about it, you are putting this stuff into your body after all!