Friday 21 September 2012

These are the days of our lives

Firstly, my apologies for the web site crashing yesterday and my thanks to Steve for fixing it. Show prep is going well and tomorrow Sean and I will pose together so that we can compare condition.  His show is a week before the one that I am hoping to do so the pics will tell a story, if he doesn't make me look too out of shape I might even put one of them on the next blog! The only other person that I've worked with and who will compete again this year will be Delyth who will soon do her first UKBFF British final and will do well I am certain.  Finally, Caden was 5 on Tuesday, where did that time go? He has also started "big school" and a few days ago Natalie unexpectedly presented him to me in his first school uniform.  Not much makes a big man cry but I'm proud to say that I picked him up and cuddled him as tears rolled down my face, he really is an amazing young man!