Saturday 28 April 2012

Shows or holidays?



Which is best? As Harry Hill would say there's only one way to find out! Well I've just got back from a great "forget that you are a bodybuilder" holiday in the Maldives so now it's show time as the UKBFF season starts tomorrow, good luck to everyone competing whether I know you or not. In 8 days time Del will be on stage in the UKBFF Warrington show, she is looking awesome already and will do very well, I'm certain of that. When those shows are over I'm off to Tuscany for a week of writing and video editing so the website and my YouTube channel will have new stuff on it by the end of May, and yes I know it's about time too.  Meanwhile I am training hard after getting out of shape whilst away so that I can do a new workout video, watch this space!