Friday 6 April 2012

A change and a rest!

After 2 years at Golds gym in Bedford I have decided to leave due to the petty jealousy of one person.  Being a successful bodybuilder always brings it's share of haters and their hate is simply borne of jealousy, in this case it was because someone didn't like the fact that despite me being almost twice their age I look better in just a pair of pants than they do! I don't do arguing, I'd had my fill of that about 6 years ago and now I prefer to move onwards and upwards instead.  I have done just that by moving to a gym run by my friend and top pro bodybuilder Martin Stevenson, check it out here
http://www.olneyfitnessclub.co.uk/  I am preparing my "beach body" there for my Maldives holiday and as you can see, as I approach my 53rd birthday, I'm not looking too shabby.