Tuesday 23 August 2011

Protein shakes and Tramadol

Well life is getting somewhere near back to normal, sort of. As you can see from the hospital letter their best guess now is that it is scar tissue. They have given me Tramadol which I take before training and that gets me through my workouts, some meals have had to be replaced by protein shakes too. The lump is getting smaller and the pain less and of course I will stay positive, tomorrow I will see the Granchildren for the first time since I went in, Im really looking forward to that. Finally can I just say a huge thanks to everyone who has been so kind and supportive throughout all of this, with a special word for my son Steve who put me before anything else in his busy life to make sure that my hospital stay was as comfortable as possible. Years ago, as a joke, he put a note on his contact card on my laptop that I was "lucky to have him as a son". I've always kept that note on there because its absolutely true, I am blessed.