Saturday 13 August 2011

Do it again

So tomorrow we will do it all over again with Danny as he tries to win the NPA show at Stratford on Avon. It's hard to improve in 2 weeks but a mixture of carb cycling, variable training and an extra days depletion has worked well for him and he looks even sharper than he did at the BNBF show. You never know who you will be up against of course but both he and I are very confident. I've had a busy week and not just bodybuilding wise. I've spent a lot of time with the kids, their kids and their friends and their kids! I must admit it makes me want to give up bodybuilding and have more children of my own but I don't think that it will happen. The highlight of my week was having Lilybelle for the night on Tuesday, here we are having morning cuddles, just after she had woken me up at 6.30 am!