Friday 5 August 2011

And so it starts again....

Well after a few hectic 7 day weeks lately I'm pleased to say that this coming one will be a little bit more relaxed. That's not to say that it will be quiet though; tomorrow, as well as training, I have some serious coaching to do. Danny is fine and on course for his NPA show on August 14th but I have several people that are just starting to diet for various shows in October and November. Along with this I am now of course dieting myself in preparation for Nottingham in October. All things considered relaxation time will be at a premium but I'll have some this weekend when I go shopping to buy stuff for all my loved ones. Caden had his present yesterday when I got him a Captain America outfit, he now owns one of every outfit that was in the shop!