Tuesday 31 August 2010

Tuesday 31st August

Have you seen that film "300"? I love that movie and I've devised a quads workout that I call 300. It involves 20 sets of 15 reps (=300!) of the hardest leg exercises possible, all done with maximum weight, to maximum depth and must be completed in less than 1 hour. Throwing up in the drain in the car park afterwards is not obligatory but I usually do. It means that you are confined to sitting down for the rest of the day, hence me sitting here writing this! My legs are already looking so much better than the last picture that I posted here, I'll put a new one on soon but as I have a new batch of Lilybelle pictures, thanks to my gorgeous daughter in law Amy, here's another one. Can you see why I call her "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen"?