Saturday 7 August 2010

Saturday 7th August

Im loving all of this competition prep! Completed another good week yesterday and starting next weeks tomorrow, a day early so that I can attend the wedding of my good friend Perry Knight on Thursday and then just recover from the hangover on Friday! Marc & I are both well ahead of target, Marc has only 5 kilos to lose in 9 weeks and everyone at Golds tells me that I look about 4 weeks out not 9 so it's all good! It's not just the bodybuilding that's making me so happy, Caden is more fun every time I see him, Colby is more gorgeous than ever and my Princess Lilybelle has cut her first tooth at 7 months after spending some time teething on Granddads ear the other day! Here's Caden measuring himself on his height chart in his room with his favourite toy box on his head!