Thursday 1 July 2010

Thursday 1st July

Are you missing the World Cup? Me too, but I'm looking forward to it restarting tomorrow, I've backed Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Spain to win in multiple bets. It must be summer as I've just heard about another friend who is getting married, how many weddings will that be this year? Loads! Training is going well, I cant believe that in less than 3 weeks I will be dieting again, this time for the British finals. I can't wait though, I love contest preparation and what it does to my body, I will be in the best shape of my life by October, guaranteed. Among my many Fathers day presents that my wonderful children got for me were some gorgeous photos, here's one of them, of my baby Princess Lilybelle, or as I now call her "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen"