Friday 23 July 2010

Friday 23rd July

Rounded off another excellent weeks training at Golds by doing a session with my old training partner Rob, who I am preparing for the Stars show in November, we have always pushed each other and right now we are both aching from this morning! Also heard from my mate Cy who I will be preparing for the London show next May, Cy is a junior but is a big guy, if we can get his condition right he will blow them all away. We are going to train together soon, that will bring him on a bit and set him up for the rest of this year. Yesterday afternoon I had the best time, Natalie and Amy came round with all of the Grandchildren and we all had a brilliant time. Here I am with Colby and Lilybelle safely in the grasp of the giant strigglers, or hands as most people call them!