Wednesday 19 March 2014

Master Blaster

Another busy day at PPF!  Today we shot another workout video for The Active Channel.  The series that we are filming covers new training techniques coupled with old school stuff that I still swear by, the working title for the series is "Learn from the Masters" as the workouts feature me and a host of other well known and successful bodybuilders of all ages. I'll post broadcast dates for each episode as I have them.  Talking of learning from the masters, it's great to be working again with my good friend and under 80 kilos competitor Rob (pictured). Rob & I were coached together by Eddie Abbew years ago and now I'm coaching Rob for a show in May which will be followed by his wedding to the lovely Clare, who I'm also coaching for competion this year, just as long as she keeps on making me protein cakes and cookies!