Sunday 9 March 2014

Back To Basics

So this years health screening and full body MRI scan once again gave me nothing to worry about.  I saw a top Harley Street sports doctor who told me a few surprising things about supplements and also confirmed what I already knew about my back wearing out with age. The discs in the spine do wear excessively after years of aggressive leg work and I've adapted my leg workouts to compensate for that fact.  I've always had good legs, Eddie wouldn't have allowed me on stage with anything less, and the workouts that I've devised for them these days involve no squatting or deadlifting yet I've still lost no size and they look as good as ever.  Finally, it was good to see my old friend Alex on Friday, he is competing in a BNBF show in June so we did some training and diet work together and he is going to spot on by showtime.