Tuesday 4 February 2014

Uptown Girl

I was shocked to learn that 80's supermodel Christie Brinkley is now 60 years old but even more shocked when I saw this recent picture of her. She looks amazing and although I am sensible enough to realise that she has probably had a bit of cosmetic "help" I'm sure that she has a very good diet and exercise programme too, so you have to give her a huge amount of credit for looking that good at that age. In other news, I'm not really a football fan anymore but if I was I would be a Chelsea fan just because of Jose Mourinho. As well as being the best manager I've ever seen this guy is pure TV gold, the media must actually love him. Finally, the company that sydicates this blog, last year conducted the "Big Gym Survey" The results are quite interesting, here's the link http://blog.supplementcentre.com/gym-survey-results