Tuesday 14 January 2014

Duel

To get anywhere in the gym you need one thing above all others and that's the right attitude.  If you go in making excuses you will come out making even more excuses.  I tell people to view every session as a duel between them and the weights, and make sure that the weights never win, make sure that you show them who is the boss, remind them just who you are.  Does it hurt? Yes, of course it does, but no pain no gain has always been an accurate saying.  The pic is from Saturday and is of me & Chris, a sports scientist that I coach, we both fought the weights and we beat them.  The cardio suite in Peak Physique & Fitness is impressive and is attracting a lot of nice comments, the best one being "who would have thought that a meathead like you would have put so much thought into a cardio suite".  Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment shall I?!