Sunday 21 July 2013

White Wedding

Yesterday saw the wedding of my son Steve to his long time fiancee Amy, at Stowe Gardens in Buckingham.  It was a non church ceremony which I was pleased about as God and I ended our relationship some time ago, we are getting along fine without each other so I wouldn't have been comfortable in a church.  Also we had name badges instead of place cards at the dinner table which was a bit different.  Steve made a very impressive groom, I'll put up a picture as soon as I have one.  I have always been incredibly proud of my son and was moved by his tribute to me in his speech. This wedding actually cost me more than Natalie's "Princess Fairytale" or "waste of £20,000" as I call it, back in 2008, a fact duly acknowledged at least by Steve and also by my name badge.