Monday 29 July 2013

I Can See Clearly Now

To those that have asked about my eye surgery I'm pleased to report that the lens replacement was a great success and that my vision is now better than it has ever been in my whole life! My "internal vision" is better than ever before too.  When I was using steroids in my show prep I always made allowances for people as I felt that the steroids may have clouded my judgement about things but now I have been drug free for 9 months I realise that I shouldn't have bothered and that I have wasted a lot of time and effort on a few people around here that I would have been better off avoiding.  Now that I can see everything for what it really is I will be making some major life changes at the end of this season including moving away to be nearer to my old friends, but at the same time I will stay near enough to still see the people here that I have become very close to over the last 5 years.  I'm really looking forward to it.