Monday 3 December 2012

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

I can't believe that it's December already and that soon it will be Christmas again, where did the year go?  We finished the filming for the second documentary yesterday, there's a very brief trailer on YouTube, here's the link but I have to say that I have had a stinking cold for a few days so I don't look at my best!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHWVoip-z0k
I'm taking a few days off now that everything is finished for the year so that I can get better. Today I put the garden furniture back in the garage with the Aston Martin for the winter, this time of year always depresses me. Fortunately, to cheer me up I know that it will soon be time for some winter sunshine and also that I can keep on re watching the awesome England rugby match from Saturday.  Most of all I get to spend more time with the babies, Lily loves her cuddle off to sleep at bedtime, here she is from the other evening.