Monday 17 December 2012

Looking After Number One

Great to see England smash India at cricket even though India tried their best to cheat, I've experienced someone who is part Indian trying to cheat much closer to home lately but that's a whole different story.  As the end of the year approaches I am trying to make more time for myself and have an overdue holiday so I have wound up all of my coaching committments except for one protege, Sonny Lama, who may well prove to be the best of this years crop when he competes in the Mr. Himalayas contest on January 3rd. I have a huge amount of respect for drug free bodybuilders like Sonny who enter shows against steroid users and I think that he will do well.  Finally, I want to buy a new car so I looked at an Audi Q7 on Saturday, but the salesman recognised me so we talked about bodybuilding more than the car!  Not sure if I'll get the Q7, I'm still looking around for something more unique and iconic, any suggestions?