Thursday 8 November 2012

Ironic

Here is the obligatory "before and after" picture of Natalie Mayling.  I can't begin to tell you just how much hard work this was for both of us but I am proud of what I have achieved with her.  We have done all of this totally drug free, with no "miracle supplements", just hard work and good dieting, all in an incredibly short space of time. Sadly, I won't be coaching her anymore, youngsters often have their heads turned by apparently better offers after their first show and she is just another one that has succumbed to that.  The final UKBFF show of the year where I will be competing on Sunday is called the "Stars of Tomorrow".  Ironic that a "has been" like me should be trying to win a show with that name I know but a lot of things are ironic, like rain on your wedding day and a free ride when you've already paid.  That reminds me, I'm sure that I was supposed to be somewhere tomorrow?  MAY 2017 - PICTURE REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF NATALIE'S INSECURE AND JEALOUS BOYFRIEND