Thursday 15 November 2012

Bringing On Back The Good Times

Rebound training and dieting really makes for the best time of the whole year.  I somehow managed to get down to 17 stone to win on Sunday and I'm glad that I did because as you can see all of the top 3 were shredded, but since then the weight has been piling back on.  I will be well over 18 stone and comfortable at that weight by the weekend, after that I start my clean bulking diet for the winter, my body will appreciate that I'm sure.  I'm spending a few days with the Grandchildren as I've not seen them enough during show prep time and it is the most wonderful experience.  Lilybelle has just gone to bed and she will wake up at 6 in the morning to get in bed for cuddles with her Granddad, I love it when she does that.  Tomorrow I have the boys and I can't wait. I have achieved so many things in my life but all of my babies are so amazing; I am truly blessed.