Sunday 11 September 2011

9/11, again

Today is September 11th, exactly 10 years to the day since the 9/11 attacks in the USA and exactly 11 years since I lost my Mum. I mention it every year because neither of those two things get easier to get over no matter how many years may pass. But life always goes on so let us focus on now. Today I looked at Martin in preparation for this time next week, he looks amazing and we will be taking his best ever package to the BNBF finals in Glasgow next week. I will put the result on here on the same day if possible. Finally, the Rugby World Cup is underway and although England were not at their best yesterday they have shown that they will be hard to beat.  I felt sorry for Jonny, maybe the ball that they are using has been designed by the Kiwis for ball in hand rugby and not kicking rugby, I wonder why????