Friday 2 September 2011

7 weeks out

Amazingly, I have got back on track so well that people at the gym are already telling me that I look closer to competing than 7 weeks out. My weight is just under 18 stone but the cuts are coming through already, even the legs are beginning to show. So tomorrow I will do my first proper posing practice, Danny will look at me for a change! Although he is also just 7 weeks away from the NPA Britain so he will do a posing practice too. I looked at Martin in the week, he is ready now, but in 3 weeks time he will look even better, I'm really looking forward to going with him to Glasgow to see if he can retain his BNBF British title. So with 3 "Britains" coming up you might think that it's taken over my life, it hasn't, here to prove it is a picture of Caden when we went to the park the other day.